Tuesday, April 03, 2012

[colors] series - orange.

it is definitely sunday today...


i looked stunning in [orange] - you could say that it's my color, but then again every color is my color. 

not to brag, but i was one of those girls who everyone wanted to be - insanely popular, drop-dead gorgeous, straight a student. 

but really i was none of these things, just very good at pretending - a perfect student around my teachers, a perfect daughter around my parents, a perfect girlfriend around my boyfriend. 

sometimes you'd wonder what i'd be like when i wasn't pretending to be anything. 

and that is what frightens me the most, that people will start to notice the cracks in my porcelain doll shell and see the hollowness i've been hiding for so many years.

~

more on the [colors] series - original post and other entries